Qin Acupunture and Chiropractic Clinic
Dr. Guang Qin has been practicing acupuncture and chiropractic and Chinese herbal medicine since 1984. His philosophy emphasizes quality, natural, personalized care aimed at recovering complete physical and mental wellness. A large number of conditions can be treated at the clinic. Visit the website, or call for questions on specific treatments.
- Fax: 847-202-9795
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 6:30pm; Sat, 8am - 1pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The main entrance is level with the parking lot and there is a stair lift to lower level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Medicare, most major health insurance plans
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Licenses: Licensed chiropractic physician, acupuncturist and herbologist
- Accreditations/certifications: American Chiropractic Association, China Acupuncture Association, China Herbologic Association
- Free consultation: No
- Financial assistance: Discounts and subsidies
- Parking: Free lot
- Specialties: Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine
- Stages of care: Rehabilitative care, Relief care/short-term, Wellness care/long-term