Palatine Stables is an excellent place for beginning and expert equestrians. The stable provides horses for lessons to any non-owner. With private and group lessons available, anyone can take up a fun new hobby at the stable.
- Hours: Mon - Thurs, 9am - 9pm; Fri, closed; Sat - Sun, 9am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Designated handicap parking is available at street level.
- What makes this community special?: The friendly people.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Any tips for beginning riders?: Always wear a helmet.
- Number of horses: 100
- Horse breeds: All breeds
- Number of instructors/guides: 12
- Ride lengths: Private lesson: 1/2 hour. Group: 1 hour
- Ride facilities: Jump course, Ring
- Services: Group rides, Horse shows, Lessons, Pony rides
- Discipline clinics for: Jumping
- Levels: Advanced, Beginner, Intermediate
- Equestrian shop: Yes
- Pet services: Boarding
- Specialties: Large animals
- If this community were an animal, what would it be?: A horse, of course.