Palatine Park District Community Center
The Palatine Park District Community Center includes a gym, fitness center, indoor track, basketball courts and gymnastics facilities. Various classes are also offered at the center. Located a few blocks from downtown, the park district's administrative offices are also housed here. Aside from its indoor offerings, the center has outdoor sand volleyball courts and tennis courts. The rear of the property includes a football field used for local youth leagues, encircled by an outdoor jogging track.
- Fax: 847-991-2127
- Hours: Fitness center: Mon - Fri, 6am - 10 pm; Sat, 7am - 5pm; Sun, 7am - 3pm. Class times vary.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Features: Basketball courts, Fitness center, Tennis courts
- Wi-Fi: None
- Facilities: Basketball courts, Football/soccer/lacrosse fields, Gym, Gymnastic facilities, Running track, Tennis courts, Track and field facilities, Volleyball courts
- Facility types: Indoor, Outdoor
- Features: Clubhouse, Lockers, Showers, Vending machines
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets, No smoking