Palatine Metra Train Station
This Metra station is part of the Union Pacific/Northwest Line which extends to the west to Harvard, and to the east to the Ogilvie Transportation Center in Chicago.
The station offers a small shop with food, drinks, and reading material. Outside there is a Starbucks complete with an outdoor patio and free Wi-Fi while you wait. The station is easily accessible to everyone, with ramps leading to the station and platform. The Metra station is conveniently located near downtown Palatine restaurants and shops.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5am - 10:30pm; Sat - Sun, 6am - 10:30 pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped accessible building
- Number of daily departures, arrivals: 24
- Reach: Local, Regional/commuter
- Facilities: ATMs/banks, Computer lounge, Newstands, Shops
- Transportation: Commuter rail
- Rental cars: No
- Parking: Paid lot
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Child, Senior, Student
- Wi-Fi: Free