Misericordia's Twice Blest Thrift Shop
Misericordia's Twice Blest Thrift Shop is located in a shopping center on Northwest Highway between Palatine Road and Quentin Road. It has been serving the Palatine community since 1980 as a nonprofit organization that helps provide shelter to people with disabilities. This store is run entirely by volunteers.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 4pm; Sun, closed
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Clothing, household items, furniture, books, cds, movies
- Return policy: No returns
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What is the most unusual item you've carried or sold?: A wooden Maytag washing machine from 1890
- Donations hours: Same as store hours
- Donations policy: No computers/components, bowling balls, roller blades, exercise equipment, speakers. Call if unsure of item.