George S. Clayson House Museum and Library
Drag box to select area
The George S. Clayson House Museum and Library is dedicated to local history. Tours and various educational programs are held at the museum throughout the year. The house was built in 1873 and has been restored to its late 19th century appearance. Marilyn Pedersen is the museum coordinator. This also is the location of the Palatine Historical Society.
224 E Palatine Rd, Palatine, IL 60067
- Hours: Tue, Thu, 9am - 4pm; Sun, 1:30pm - 4:30pm; Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, closed.