If you’re child will be entering kindergarten or your student is new to District 15, registration will be held two weeks from today on February 12.
Children who are eligible to enter kindergarten must be five years of age on or before September 1, 2013.
Kindergarten and new student registration will be held Tuesday, February 12, from 9:30 a.m. until 11 a.m., 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. at all District 15 elementary schools.
- A transfer slip from the previous school attended (if applicable).
- An official birth certificate (not a hospital-issued certificate) or other government document verifying the date of birth.
- Physician's telephone number and address, if known.
- The name and phone number of two reliable local persons to call if you are unavailable in an emergency.
- Two proofs of residency (copies of drivers license, lease, or utility bills).
- Any pertinent health information including health, dental, and eye exams at required intervals (see below for more information). A physical examination is valid so long as it was conducted on or after August 26, 2012.
Normally, students will attend their neighborhood schools but there are exceptions. Parents who have questions are advised to call the district's Joseph M. Kiszka Educational Service Center at 847-963-3000 for more information.
Information provided by District 15.