- How to register to vote.
- Sample Ballot: To see your sample ballot, go to the Cook County Clerk's website and enter your information.
- Polling locations: The Cook County Clerk lists polling locations by township.
- Early Voting begins Oct. 22. Here is a list of early voting locations. Vote by mail also is available.
- 6th Congressional District
- 8th Congressional District
- Illinois 27th State Senate District
- Illinois 29th State Senate District
- Illinois 54th State House District
- Illinois 57th State House District
Patch will provide coverage of each of the races that's important to Palatine readers on the race page listed above.
Patch editors will also be liveblogging the presidential candidate debates. Check back here for live links to our liveblogs during the Oct. 3 presidential debate on domestic policy, the Oct. 16 presidential town hall and the Oct. 22 debate on foreign policy.
Join the conversation: Read Patch's political polls to see how your neighbors feel about regional and national politics.