Burglary to Motor Vehicle
- Between 2:30 p.m. and 2:39 p.m. on Dec. 3, in a parking lot at 761 E. Dundee Rd., someone smashed the driver’s window of a Red '03 Mitsubishi coupe and took more than $3,600 in cash and two checks hidden under a bag on the passenger seat.
- Between 3 p.m. on Dec. 5 and 5:30 a.m. on Dec. 6, in a residential driveway in the 300 north block of Winston Dr., someone entered an unlocked vehicle and took approximately $6 in change from the ashtray.
- Tracey L. Lentzen, 31, of the 2100 block of Winchester Ln., Glenview, was arrested at 9:57 p.m. on Dec. 7, after being involved in a property damage crash at Bothwell and Colfax streets. She was charged with DUI, DUI with a BAC over .08, failure to yield at an intersection and leaving the scene of an accident.
- Between 2 p.m. on Nov. 23 and 5:10 p.m. on Dec. 8, in the 600 west block of Gilbert Road, someone forced entry to a residential home. Once inside, the offenders went through bedroom drawers, bathroom cabinets/drawers and closets taking jewelry. The value is unknown.
- Mark T. Hunt, 37, of the 300 north block of Lytle Dr., was charged Dec. 8 with retail theft at Walmart, 1555 N. Rand Rd. Hunt took several DVD and Blu Ray movies valued at $259.68 past the last point of sale without paying for the merchandise, according to police.
- Between 6:30 p.m. and 6:35 p.m. on Dec. 9, in the 800 south block of Harvard Dr., someone took a snowflake projector valued at $57 from the victim’s front yard.
Information regarding any crime can be reported by calling 911, or reported anonymously through the Palatine-Inverness Crime Stoppers tip line at (847) 590-7867.