Criminal Damage to Property
- An unknown driver struck a mailbox in the 1800 block of N. Iris Drive on Dec. 1. Pieces of a passenger side view mirror were found at the scene.
- Kim Dongsik, 63, of the 4000 block of Whispering Trails, Hoffman Estates, was arrested at 9:08 p.m. on Nov. 21 on westbound Algonquin Road in the 1200 west block. He was charged with DUI, BAC over .08, improper lane usage and failure to give information after striking an unattended vehicle or other property.
- Ryan W. Doktor, 29, of the 900 block of N. Beachwood, Buffalo Grove, was arrested at 6:36 p.m. on Nov. 24 at southbound Greeley at Palatine Road. He was charged with DUI, BAC over .08, no proof of insurance and improper parking on roadway.
- Caroline J. Ghete, 19, of the 5100 block of Bernard, Chicago, and Rosemary Ray, 18, of the 400 block of Spruce Drive, Chicago, were charged Nov. 27 with retail theft at Walmart, 1555 N. Rand Rd. The women each took a four pack of wine and skin care products, valued at $62.73, placed them in their purses, and passed the last point of sale.
- Between 12:30 p.m. and 1 p.m. on Nov. 24, an unknown offender took a Samsung smart phone valued at $400 value from an unlocked locker in the men’s locker room at the Buehler YMCA, 1400 W. Northwest Highway.