Easter is right around the corner so here are some helpful and easy ways to get your Easter table ready with simple tips and pretty table decorations.
- Mix and match. Pair a boldly patterned cloth with a neutral runner. Add a playful touch with napkins in a similar hue but contrasting print.
- Place strategically. Position your centerpiece thoughtfully, especially if it’s tall. You’ll want guests to be able to chat easily across the table.
- Use common scents. Skip perfumed candles, which can overpower the meal’s aroma. Use simple tea lights instead.
- Place a thoughful item at each place setting. Hershey bars with adorable bunny wrapper and little fleece hat with ears placed on each plate will make everyone smile.
- Have a craft or game for the kids to play. Easter egg hunts are easy to do by flling plastic eggs with coins, candy, erasers etc. A craft is always fun especially when it includes chocolate. A Do It Yourself Hershey Bunny kit includes everying the children need to make their own Hershey Bunny. All you need to provide is a standard size chocolate bar and a piece of tape.
With these tips your Easter celebration is sure to be a hit. Enjoy!
* Hershey Bunnies and D.I.Y Hershey Bunny kits are exclusively offered by That's a Wrap Creations, Inc. located in Palatine, Illinois. For more information go to: www.ThatsAWrapCreations.com or call (847) 485-9727.