Panera Bread restaurant lovers now have an entirely new menu to enjoy. But there's a twist: You won't see it advertised at any Panera locations.
That’s right, Panera has launched a new Hidden Menu, available only to those who know about it. The menu started in November of last year in New York City and has since expanded nationwide.
According to Panera’s website the menu was developed by Scott Davis, Panera Bread’s Chief Concept Officer.
“Panera’s off-the-menu dishes offer nourishing options that make sticking to New Year’s resolutions simple. All of these meal selections are an excellent source of protein and contain limited processed carbs,” an article on Panera's website reads.
To order the dishes, just tell one of the Panera’s associates that you’re ordering from the “Hidden Menu”. They should all know what you are referring to.
- Power breakfast egg white bowl with roasted turkey
- Power breakfast egg bowl with steak
- Power Mediterranean chicken salad
- Power Mediterranean roasted turkey salad
- Power chicken hummus bowl
- Power steak lettuce wraps
Here are some Panera locations near Palatine
- Panera Bread, 5 West Rand Road, Arlington Heights
- Panera Bread, 31 South Evergreen Avenue, Arlington Heights
- 1228 West Dundee Road, Buffalo Grove
- 20530 Rand Road, Suite 448, Deer Park
- 1140 Plaza Drive, Schaumburg
What do you think about Panera's Hidden Menu? Will you order from it?