Temperatures overnight Sunday could reach the low 40s before warming up to a high of 62 degrees during the day Monday.
Here is a look at the weather forecast for Palatine for the rest of the week:
- Monday: Sunny with a high near 62. East wind 5 to 10 mph with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Tuesday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1 p.m. Cloudy skies with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent.
- Wednesday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny with a high near 58.
- Thursday: Mostly sunny skies with a high near 58.
- Friday: A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny skies with a high near 57.
- Saturday: A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny skies with a high near 53.