Invite a friend
Rebates Help You Save on Energy Use at Palatine Library
Need to lower your energy bills and make your home more energy efficient? Peter Maslanka of Energy Impact Illinois will visit the Palatine Library and share information about this cost-savings program currently offered by the U.S. Department of Energy and local utilities and non-profits. For a limited time, homeowners have the ability to receive instant rebates for making their homes more energy-efficient. To sign up, please call 847-358-5881 or visit www.palatinelibrary.org.
More About Palatine Public Library
The Main Library of the Palatine Public Library District is located at 700 N. North Court in Palatine. The district serves more than 90,000 residents, primarily in Palatine and Hoffman Estates. The library has more than 300,000 books, digital audio and e-books, and more than 42,000 movies and music items. The library recently began adding Blu-rays to its collection. The library also carries more than 15,000 magazines. There are five small study rooms and three first floor meeting rooms.
Other events here
- Monday Evening Book Discussion at Palatine Library Today, May 20, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Tea on Tuesday at Palatine Library Tomorrow, May 21, 3:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Great Books at Palatine Library Tomorrow, May 21, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Crafting a Successful Etsy Shop at Palatine Library Tomorrow, May 21, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Ninjago Warrior Challenge at Palatine Library Wed, May 22, 6:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Positive Thinking for a Successful Life at Palatine Library Thu, May 23, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- LinkedIn for your Job Search at Palatine Library Sat, May 25, 9:30 am–11:30 am
- Sensory Storytime at Palatine Library Sat, May 25, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Storytime and Toddler Art at Palatine Library Tue, May 28, 6:00 pm–6:30 pm
- Savvy Social Security Planning: What Baby Boomers Need to Know at Palatine Library Wed, May 29, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm