Invite a friend
Financial planning for people with disabilities,
Free of Charge/Open to the Public
Learn how to protect your family member with disibilities. Protect your assests. Protect your future.
Current tax laws will expire at the end of 2012, leaving significant changes:
- Increase in income and capital gains taxes
- Rules of charitable gift gving.
- Change in exemptions for estate, gift & generation-skipping tax.
- Decrease in the amount you can own before your estate is taxed.
- Increase in top estate taxes.
Find out the importance of......
- Identifying the need for future care planning.
- Planning for and securing benefits at age 18.
- Preparing wills and living trusts.
Bill Deitch, founder of The Estate Planning law Group, has over 20 years practice experience and concentrates his efforts in assisting individuals, families and business owners. He is an Adjunct professor at the College of DuPage, co-author of "Your Life, Your Legacy", charter member of Wealthcounsel, a national organization of Estate Planning Attorneys, and memeber of the Illinois Wisconsin Forum of Estate Planning Attorneys, Illinois State Bar Association section on Trusts and Estates, and DuPage County Bar Association section on Estae Planning.
An additional financial professional will discuss how the results of the election may affect the investment markeys during the coming year.
For additional information/R.S.V.P.:
847-540-3706 or email@example.com
|Where||Countryside Association for People with Disabilities 21154 W Shirley Rd, Palatine, IL 60074|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:30 pm–8:30 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Countryside Association for People with Disabilities
Countryside Association for People with Disabilities is a nonprofit organization. The group works to provideservices, support and programs for children and adults in the community with developmental and other disabilities. The organization offers numerous services, including vocational training, in-home respite and family support, among others. Some programs and services offered include training services, work skills services, developmental training, social development and support, employment solutions and more. Visit its Web site for details on how to donate or support the program, or for information on how to get involved.
Other events here
- Countryside Association for People with Disabilities Recycling Fundraiser Monthly, 8:30 am–1:00 pm
- Clipped Wings® O’Hare Chapter Invites You to the 12th Annual Golf Benefit Mon, Jun 10, 11:00 am