Invite a friend
Eating for a Healthy Lifestyle at Palatine Library
Start the New Year off right at the Palatine Library with some healthy recipes from Whole Foods. Samples provided. To sign up, please call 847-358-5881 or visit www.palatinelibrary.org.
More About Palatine Public Library
The Main Library of the Palatine Public Library District is located at 700 N. North Court in Palatine. The district serves more than 90,000 residents, primarily in Palatine and Hoffman Estates. The library has more than 300,000 books, digital audio and e-books, and more than 42,000 movies and music items. The library recently began adding Blu-rays to its collection. The library also carries more than 15,000 magazines. There are five small study rooms and three first floor meeting rooms.
Other events here
- Positive Thinking for a Successful Life at Palatine Library Today, May 23, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- LinkedIn for your Job Search at Palatine Library Sat, May 25, 9:30 am–11:30 am
- Sensory Storytime at Palatine Library Sat, May 25, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Storytime and Toddler Art at Palatine Library Tue, May 28, 6:00 pm–6:30 pm
- Savvy Social Security Planning: What Baby Boomers Need to Know at Palatine Library Wed, May 29, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Do More, Spend Less at Palatine Library Mon, Jun 3, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- ESL Conversation Group at Palatine Library Tue, Jun 4, 10:30 am–12:00 pm
- Genealogy Research Help at Palatine Library Tue, Jun 4, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Genealogy Research Help at Palatine Library Tue, Jun 4, 2:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Interviewing Skills Workshop at Palatine Library Thu, Jun 6, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm