Palatine Park District's Tiger Shark Swim Team is bringing the summer long course season to a close. Throughout the season, several new records were established:
- Alyssa Schwengel (500 yd Freestyle- 8 & Under Girls)
- Sophia Kuehn (100 m Butterfly- 9-10 Girls)
- Ellis Nelson (50 m, 100 m, and 200 m Breaststroke 11-12 Girls0
- Julia Portmann (1500 m Freestyle- 13-14 Girls)
- Lily Zahn (200 m Butterfly- 13-14 Girls)
- Alex Schillinger (1500 m Freestyle, 200 m Breaststroke, and 200 m Butterfly- 11-12 Boys)
- Sean Rodney (1500 m Freestyle, 200 m Butterfly, 200 m Individual Medley, and 400 m Individual Medley- 13-14 Boys)
The team will be starting up their indoor season soon - early bird registration day is August 20. For more information about the team, and a complete list of PPD Tiger Shark records, please visit www.ppdswim.org.
The mission of Palatine Park District is to provide a variety of safe, enjoyable and affordable parks and recreation facilities and activities that will enhance the quality of life by promoting good health and well-being for all residents and visitors of the Palatine Park District. Blog author Joan Scovic is the Marketing & Sponsorship Coordinator for Palatine Park District.