It's pothole season.
With spring right around the corner, the snow will begin melting away in Palatine and potholes will begin opening up in its place.
Bad roads and potholes can mess up your commute. At the worst, they can cause damage to your tires and suspension. But even if they just make you spill your coffee on the way to work, potholes—and bad roads in general — can just plain give you a headache.
Tell us in the comments' section: Where are the worst potholes in town? And, overall, what are the worst roads to drive on in your community?
We’ll collect your feedback, map and share which roads to avoid with you.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- District 15: Arbitration Looms for Late Start Early Release Decision
- Suspect Pulls Gun on Employees, Customers at Palatine Verizon Store
- Tap House Grill Coming to Palatine This Fall
- Palatine Police Blotter: Residential Burglary, Wallets and Bikes Stolen
- UPDATED: Fire Breaks Out at Palatine Apartment Building Friday