When Does School Start in Palatine?
Amazingly, it's time to start thinking about back to school; are you ready?
School is fast approaching, even before summer seems to really have begun.
Here are some things to know if you have students in school in Palatine.
- Walk-in registration for students who will be attending District 15 schools in the 2012-13 school year, but are not yet registered will be held on Wednesday, August 1, at all district schools. Hours are 7:30 a.m.–1 p.m. and 4–7 p.m. Parents who are not certain which school their child will attend may call the District 15 office at 847-963-3000.
- The first day of the 2012-13 school year will be Monday, August 27, for Grades 1–8. Kindergarten and early childhood classes will begin Tuesday, August 28. School supply lists for each school are available from the schools and are posted on each school’s page on the District 15 Web site at http://www.ccsd15.net/pages/CCSD15/Our_Schools.
- For more information, contact the District 15 office at 847-963-3000 or any District 15 school.
- The first day of school for Palatine High School and Fremd High School students will be Thursday, August 23.
- For information regarding registration, visit http://www.d211.org/registration2012.shtml