Valentine's Day is fast approaching, but don't worry if you have not made plans because there are plenty of options in Palatine:
- Saturday, Feb. 11. The American Legion Auxiliary is holding a dinner and a movie from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. to celebrate Valentine’s Day at the American Legion Hall 122 West Palatine Road in Palatine to raise funds for Legion Family Charities.
- Sunday, Feb. 12. Valentine Sweetie Skate – Orbit Skate Center, 615 S. Consumers Ave. $3.50 Admission per person, skate rental is $3 if needed. Bring your Sweetie to skate on Sunday 1-4pm and admission is only $3.50. Random drawings for really cute red plush bears, great music and fun for all ages. Come enjoy Orbit all dressed up for Valentines Day! Great wood fired crust pizza and selections in the Snack Bar and skate rental is $3.00 for quad or inline if needed.
- Emmett's Tavern & Brewing Co., 110 N. Brockway St. Emmett's Tavern & Brewing Co serves a full list of food items and cocktails, including microbrewed beer.
- Artistic Cuisine, 16 S. Bothwell St. Artistic Cuisine is an Argentinian restaurant that also serves Italian dishes. The restaurant offers catering, delivery and carry-out services, too.
- Asahi Japanese Restaurant, 851 N. Quentin Road. Asahi Japanese Restaurant features a diverse menu of Japanese style favorites, including shrimp tempura, sashimi selections and combination plates with sushi rolls.
- Vittorio De Roma Italian Bistro, 154 W. Northwest Highway. Vittoria De Roma Italian Bistro serves authentic Italian lunches and dinners, featuring an elegant bistro area and a banquet hall that can serve up to 150 guests.
- Sushi Ai, 710 W. Euclid Ave. Sushi Ai has an extensive menu of sushi rolls and sashimi.
- Lal Qila, 2371 N. Hicks Rd. Lal Qila is a restaurant and catering company featuring authentic Indian and Pakistani cuisine. Lal Qila serves popular items such as Vegetable Somosa, Tandoori Chicken, Beef Seekh Kabob and Palak Paneer (vegetarian).
If there is a place for Valentine's Day or an event being in held in Palatine that should have been included in our list, let us know in the comments or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.