Palatine Toys For Tots Drive on Now
A number of drop-off locations are accepting brand new toys to be donated to children in the northwest metropolitan area by the U.S. Marine Corps Reserves.
The “Toys for Tots” campaign, now in its 17 year in Palatine, is again being sponsored by the Village of Palatine, the Palatine Fire Department, Inverness and Palatine Police Departments and the United States Marines Corps Reserves.
Schools included in the effort are Marion Jordan, Lincoln Hunting Ridge (PTA), Virginia Lake, Plum Grove Junior High School, Sanborn, Sundling Junior High School, Pleasant Hill, Lake Louise and Jane Addams schools.
Toy donations can be dropped off now, and will be displayed on Monday, December 10 in village council chambers.
Drop off locations include:
- Palatine Village Hall, 200 E. Wood Street
- Palatine Fire Station 85, 39 E. Colfax Street
- American Legion Post 690, 122 W. Palatine Road
- Knupper’s Nursery, 1801 N. Rand Road
- Inverness Village Hall, 1400 Baldwin Road, Inverness
- Inverness Police Department, 1415 Baldwin Road, Inverness
- Inverness Park District, 300 Highland Street, Inverness
Toys will be distributed by the U.S. Marine Corps to children in the northwest metropolitan area. For more information, visit www.toysfortots.org.
Information provided by the Village of Palatine.