The Super Bowl is Sunday and there are some great places in Palatine to watch the game:
- Lamplighter Inn Tavern & Grille, 60 N. Bothwell Street – Super Bowl Party includes $10 for a buffet and great raffle prizes.
- Splinters Sports Pub, 2070 N. Rand Road, Suite, D. Splinters Sports Pub has been a "friendly neighborhood sports bar in Palatine" since 1989.
- Durty Nellie's , 180 N. Smith St. Super Bowl festivities include a $10 raffle for prizes including a 50 inch TV, airline vouchers, an iPad and a Playstation 3. Also a $9.95 buffet.
- T.J. O'Brien's Bar & Grill, 53 W. Slade St. Plans include a free "90 pound pig roasted and baked to perfection."
- American Legion, 122 W. Palatine Rd. American Legion of Palatine is a charitable, non-profit organization that hosts events and fundraisers to benefit veterans.
If you think we left an establishment off this list that should be included, let us know in the comments section or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.