A missing child (fortunately found), when to file your taxes, District 15 and Palatine police news, local business and a sexual assault lawsuit against a major corporation dominated the news in January on Palatine Patch.
Click on the links below to view the 13 most popular news stories this month, and catch up on what you may have missed.
- When Can I File My 2012 Tax Return?
- UPDATED: Missing 12-Year-Old Palatine Girl
- Lawsuit: Palatine McDonald's Manager Sexually Assaulted Employees
- UPDATED: District 15 to Implement New Schedule for 2013-2014 School Year
- Missing Palatine Girl Found Safe Early Saturday Morning
- Cook County Sheriff Search for Man Described as Armed and Dangerous
- Parents Continue to Fight Against D15 Schedule Changes
- Letter to the Editor: D15 Community Communication Forum
- Walmart, Straight Talk Wireless to Offer Special iPhone 5 Plan
- Letter to the Editor: District 15 Schedule Changes
- New Details on Future of Arlington Downs
- D15 to Issue New Schedule Change Survey After Parent Response at Forum
- Palatine Police Blotter: $45K in Property, Sore Footed Bandit