Palatine Holiday Fun Now Through Dec. 12
Holiday events and activities in Palatine are popping up all over the place, here is a list with events that start later today!
Get into the holiday spirit by getting a picture for your pet with Santa, stop by the historical society today to see a "Dickens of a Christmas" or enjoy the Palatine Allegro Adult Choir-and that's all just today!
Check below for other events coming up for the entire family!
- Kid Pictures with Santa. Sunday, December 2 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. at Knupper Nursery,1801 N. Rand Road. Free. For more information, call Knuppers at 847-359-1080.
- Palatine Historical Society Holiday Open House. Sunday, December 2 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. at George H. Clayson Museum, 224 E. Palatine Road.
- "Sing We Now This Festive Day" featuring the Palatine Allegro Adult Choir. Sunday, December 2 at 6:30 p.m. at Cutting Hall, 150 E. Wood Street. Tickets $5 in advance and $8 at the door. Click here for tickets.
- "Carols by Candlelight" featuring Palatine Children’s Chorus, Honors Choir and Treble Choir. Wednesday, December 5 at 7 p.m. at Cutting Hall, 150 E. Wood Street. Tickets $6 for all ages. Click here for tickets.
- Breakfast with Santa. Saturday, December 8 at 9 a.m. at Twin Lakes Recreation Area, 1200 Twin Lakes Drive. Cost is $12 per person, and will include breakfast, games, crafts and a visit with Santa.
- Pet Pictures with Santa. Saturday, December 8 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. at Knupper Nursery,1801 N. Rand Road. Free. For more information, call Knuppers at 847-359-1080.
- Build a Ginger Bread House. Wednesday, December 12 from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at Twin Lakes Recreation Area, 1200 E. Twin Lakes Drive. Ages 6-12, cost is $14 per person.
And don't forget the annual Palatine Jaycees Christmas Tree sale, now through December 16.