Palatine Township 2011 Apple Tree Campaign Needs Volunteers
- Organization: Palatine Township
- Causes: Kids
- Date(s): Week of August 8, 2011
- Contact person: Christine Favia, Community Outreach Coordinator
- Phone: 847-358-6161
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.palatinetownship.com/apple-tree-campaign/
The Apple Tree Campaign collects and distributes new backpacks and school supplies to economically disadvantaged children who live in Palatine Township.
Volunteers are needed to deliver collection boxes and to help with picking-up the donated supplies and then sorting, packing, and distributing them. This is a great opportunity for families, friends, co-workers and/or neighbors to serve their community.